Soon to be moving new home
-
အရွယ်ပြောင်းလို့ အတွေးပြောင်းပါပြီ
ဒီစာမျက်နှာကနေ နုတ်ဆက်ပါတော့မယ်
ဘလော့တခုလုံးကို သိမ်းပြီးတဲ့အခါ ဒီစာမျက်နှာလေး သော့ခတ်ပါတော့မယ်နော်/
ကိုယ်စိတ်နှစ်ဖြာ ကျန်...
Burma at ICJ: Crossing the Point of No Return
-
The Burmese delegation led by Aung San Suu Kyi at ICJ. Photo courtesy of
ICJ, Frank van Beek Burma had been at a moral crossroads for some time now.
Last...
Family Day out
-
M ေဖေဖနဲ႕ သားတို႕ သမီးတို႕ ပိတ္ရက္ခ်င္းမတူေလေတာ့ အပတ္စဥ္ ေဖေဖညေနအားတဲ့
တနလာၤေန႕ညေနေတြ ကေလးတိုု႕ ေက်ာင္းဆင္းခ်ိန္ အျပင္လိုက္ပို႕ျဖစ္တယ္။
ဒီတပတ္သြားတာ Vi...
Welcome Back (2015)
-
Best Welcome Back in Top QualityNow you can download full Welcome Back in
top video format with duration 152 Min and has been launched in 2015-09-04
with ...
တေယာက္မွ မၾကိဳက္ရင္ ၂၀ ေပးရတဲ့ ေအာ္ဇီေရြးေကာက္ပြဲ
-
I confirmed that the government of Australia has changed . . .
အသံ ခပ္တုုန္တုုန္ နဲ႕ ေျပာလိုုက္တဲ့ ၾသစေၾတလ် လစ္ဘရယ္ပါတီေခါင္းေဆာင္
တိုုနီအဲဘတ္ ရဲ႕ မိန္႕ခြ...
Free at last
-
Now, I can post on my personal blog without requiring to use proxy servers.
Free at last! I hope this will last long.
Hello ... again to all my cyber-frien...
Good & Evil
-
This was just something I saw in my Aunt's blog. It was somewhere on
Reader's digest. I loved it because it was completely true and honest and
please take ...
IV EXHILARATIONS OF RELEASE
-
In December 1932, I sat for the High School Final Examination which also
served as selection examination for entrance into the University of
Rangoon. I ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment